Daily independent weather forecasts for the Kansas City area

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Forecast - Saturday May 5, 2007

A storm system develops out west and will bring rain chances back into the forecast next week

Saturday - Partly cloudy, breezy, and very warm. High: 86
Saturday night - Partly cloudy. A chance for t-storms late. Low: 65
Sunday - Partly to mostly cloudy. A chance for t-storms late. High: 81
Monday - Mostly cloudy with a chance for showers and t-storms. High: 78
Tuesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance for showers and t-storms. High: 75
Wednesday - Partly cloudy with a chance for showers and t-storms. High: 76

I may head out storm chasing today out in Central Kansas. I'll post an update if I do, and possibly some updates on my way.


I'm planning on doing a few special episodes of the podcast in the next few weeks. One will be on severe weather coverage in local media.
Do you have any thoughts about it? Shoot me an email to Ed [at} KC Weather {dot] org or use the call-in line at 206-350-KCWX. Let's get a discussion going!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home